Simple Homemade Popsicle Ideas And Recipes
Simple hand crafted popsicles are an awesome summer treat! These divine popsicle thoughts and formulas are speedy, simple and solid and are certain to fulfill your children!
Keep in mind when you used to sit on your front strides on a hot summer day eating a popsicle? It was generally red or purple and on unique events you got a fudgesicle. Keep in mind how you attempted to lick the trickles speedier than the sun could liquefy them? Sometimes the drips would roll down your fingers, forcing you to make the mind numbing decision whether to lick your fingers or the new drips forming on your popsicle.
For non-traditional homemade popsicles:
- Freeze applesauce in popsicle molds.
- Mix fruit or jam into yogurt. Freeze in small, snack sized Ziploc bags for frozen yogurt on the go. Cut a hole in the end of the bag for easy access/eating.
- Mix gelatin and freeze. You can add gummie fish or worms before freezing for added fun.
- Freeze syrup from canned fruit.
- Add food color or sprinkles to yogurt. Then freeze in popsicle molds.
- When you have leftover jam or jelly, put 1/4 cup of hot water in the jar and shake well. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
- If jelly or jam doesn’t set up well, use for popsicles or add more water, boil and make syrup.